FAQ For Student
How to order new lessons?
Click here to view the courses we offer. Select the courses you are interested in and click the "Order Now" button. You can pay by either paypal or alipay.
How to book a new lesson with native teacher?
- Click here to view your credit list first, click "Book New Lessons" button in the page.
- In the teacher list page, click "Book New Lessons" button to view teacher's availability calendar.
- Click and drag on the calendar to select the course date and time.
- Click the "Save" button on the left side to save the request.
- A message will be sent to the teacher. Waiting for teacher's confirmation.
Can I re-schedule lessons if I need to?
Yes. If for any reason you can't make a scheduled language lesson you can cancel it first and re-arrange it to another suitable time. Please remember that you should cancel confirmed lesson at least 1 day (24 hours) in advance to avoid charge.
How to start a confirmed lesson?
For your confirmed lessons whose start date is within 24 hours from Now, a "Start Lesson" button will be displayed. Click it to start class online.
What are the PC requirements to learn language online?
- High speed Internet access
- Internet browser with adobe flash plugin
- Speakers and a microphone
Can I try before I book a lesson with native teacher?
For each order you made, you will get one free evaluation session. You can use this free session to evaluate teachers. each evaluation session is 15 minutes long.
How to cancel a lesson?
Click here to view your lesson list, click "Cancel" button next to the lesson to cancel it. Please note, you can not cancel confirmed lesson whose start date is within 24 hours from Now.
How to cancel an order?
Click here to view your order list first, remember the order ID you want to cancel, then click here to request refund. The money will be refunded to you in 24 hours.
How long does each lesson last?
Normally each lesson will be 45 minutes in length. For free evaluation session, it will be 15 to 20 minutes long.
Can I change my tutor?
For VIP one-on-one course, you can choose any tutor you like. For the group course, we will assign the teacher for you. However, if you don't like the tutor for any reason, you can always contact us to request changing teacher.