By using Teachsea, you agree to these terms of service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Teachsea owned or operated services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Teachsea has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Teachsea has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Order/Lesson Cancellation and Refund
We are so confident about the quality of our tutors and the convenience and effectiveness of Teachsea's online tutoring that we let you cancel your order anytime.
Tutor or student should cancel confirmed lesson at least 1 day (24 hours) in advance. You still need pay the class fee if you cancel the confirmed class within 24 hours or you fail to attend a lesson.
For your safety and convenience, we verify customer details before cancelling your order. Please use your login email in all communication with us.
Teachsea reserves the right to change prices without advance notice and to offer promotions periodically to certain group of customers and thus not available to all customers.
Member Account and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Teachsea of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Teachsea cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Modifications of Service
Teachsea reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Teachsea shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Teachsea may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Teachsea account, any associated other accounts, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
- breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof)
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems
- extended periods of inactivity
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Teachsea has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Teachsea is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Teachsea shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Teachsea'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Teachsea grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Teachsea Services. You agree not to access the Teachsea Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Teachsea for use in accessing the Teachsea Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Teachsea EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b. Teachsea MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Teachsea OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- e. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.